View Single Post
      11-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
edentel
Rep
Drives:

Greetings and Thanks - oooor IT'S ON THE WAY TO THE BOAT

Greets to all. I've been lurking around here for about a month and a half soaking up every bit of information on the 1 series. Thanks to every last one of the posters on here. It was you folks that convinced me to order a 135i convert while answering (searching forums is wonderful) each and every question I had.

I placed my order on around 10/16 using a few techniques suggested here and got a great price. Turns out the dealership I went through had a slot about to come up and slipped my options in. I've been tracking it ever since and as of yesterday it headed from the factory to a boat. Now I'm just sitting here with a VIN hitting refresh on the browser what feels like every hour.

You folks also turned me on to the SC Perf Center pickup so my wife and I are really looking forward to that. Best case I'm guessing it comes in the day before my B-day and worst case about a week before X-mas. Either way makes for a nice gift to myself.

Thanks for all the advice you didn't know you gave us and I'll look forward to participating around here.

Take care and thanks,
-Ed
Appreciate 0