10-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaddylo View Post
The Dinan exhaust release is now public and so is the installation issue with having to cut the stock exhaust pipe. Can anyone with an aftermarket exhaust system that utilizes a connection pipe confirm if their connection pipe follows the OEM stock exhaust routing? I'm hoping to use someone else's connection pipe to install the Dinan, so I can make it a 100% bolt on system.
Mine from Evolve was almost identical, the same shape of the stock muffler. Send a PM to Imran from Evolve to see if their rear exhaust and Dinan's are similar enough in terms of where they connect with the extra pipe. I need to check but I think Vorsteiner exhaust was also "cut" short so they should be using a similar connecting pipe as well.

Also you may check the photo of the Evolve connecting pipe in my relevant thread, here:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745649
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0