12-13-2011, 08:40 AM   #14
bmw13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M - GIAC:S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
why would they do that?!?! $1600 for DP!??!
Than what should I do?!? Im going to get my black chrome "///M3 edition" tips welded on within the next week and wanted to get any other work on the exahust out of the way...

Muffler delete? I obviously do not understand how the exhaust works on force induction engines lol hence why I am seeking help! I do not want to make the car slower to make it a little louder. What will the car love as well as myself? What is the best way to mod a stock exhuast on our cars, where it betters the car? I do not want to start buchering my exhuast... I just wish it wasnt so muffled! I do not want to start cut parts of my exhaust out if my car will suffer from it... What is typically done to get the results I am looking for? How would an M engineer modify their exhaust if it were their 1M? and in a somewhat BMW approved manner lol

On my 135 I deleted the secondary cats but had the JB+. When I took out the tune and left the exhaust catless I felt like I lost a lot of that low end torque(huge reason why I love this car) when compared to the stock set up. This is why I am so skeptical... Help!!
2011 E82 1M #215 of 740
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=877009

Last edited by bmw13; 12-13-2011 at 08:47 AM..
Appreciate 0