View Single Post
      06-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #6
gwasmad
Rep
Drives: -

I just got my 135i tinted by Tom - The Art of Tint - and one of his assistants today. The reason he did not answer his phone is likely bc he was busy on a job. The reason he does not post an address is because he uses a shop that he rents on a per car basis. He does The tint he used was 20% Ceramic Llumar. The job was done immaculately. He and his assistant did this job in less than one hour. He met me where I park my vehicle, his usual price by $50 because he did not have to rent a spot where he does some of his work downtown. I simply met up w/ him at the garage, moved the car to under the light, and they went straight to work all the while maintaining a full conversation... this guy has been doing this for decades, and was one of the first if not the first to do a one piece back window in NYC. He pre-shrinks the film to the contours of the glass outside prior to applying on the inside. His price is right for immaculate results. He does more than personal cars, residential, yesterday he did a yacht and does work for BMW dealerships. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a good tint job. You can check him out on his website theartoftint, text him if he doesn't answer. The guy is extremely professional.
Appreciate 0