View Single Post
      08-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Riley1524
Captain
Rep
Drives: A Slow Ass BMW

[QUOTE=3VOM;12439598]So I was talking to a buddy that works at a pretty top notch auto body/restoration place. I was telling him about my concerns trying to change out my halos...told him how I've had the replacement bulbs for over a week and am nervous to change the bulbs due to the passenger side cover being so hard to put back on. I explained to him the two tabs on the bottom that need to slot back in for the covers to fit and seal...yada yada. He then tossed out an idea...why not just cut the tabs off? He says as long as the cover is placed on and lined up, the "B*tch" clips should hold the cover in place and seal up just fine! This sounds actually very reasonable as the cover does seem to sit tight and snug and the clips hold tight. So what do you guys think? Possibly a good solution? Can rear covers be ordered if need be separately or does the entire headlight unit need to be ordered for back cover? Thanks

That may be a possible solution though I would still be hesitant in altering the caps. You can order replacement caps as well so why not try it.