View Single Post
      04-21-2012, 02:00 AM   #119
hybris4u
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-serie M Coupé and BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysfx4 View Post
BMW has not officially announced anything yet,and yes they have no information to share yet.I am not sure how BMW is Sweden handles there situations. I know you are disappointed and all , things happen. I've seen (and tested) the new unit and it will work.your dealer will know soon about the fix and replacement soon.
I say enjoy your M-car (The 1M!) for what it is , use the Apple white cable for now(you can use bmw connected apps).I'm just a enthusiast here,just trying to help..I know you want me to tell you where I heard this, sorry I can't tell you..It's entirely up to you if you want to believe me or not.

have a great weekend!
Its a lot of rumors on different forums regarding media adapters and has been for years. Not just the 1M that have issues. I see 3-series, 5-series etc. So that is why its easy to be skeptical about a new rumor regarding media adapter. I hope you are right and that they go out with this ASAP!

I also hope someone writing the software for BMW connected in the iPhone to make it multitasking and quicker. Its a rather lousy app at this moment. Employ some real App software developers! Same with UI design.

Thanks for the note and hope you are connected to the right people for real and not just a noter rumor that is false. Thanks!
Appreciate 0