BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangt86 View Post
Like I mentioned before the difference between the passenger and driver side is tremendous. The passenger side gets a good seal noise between the rubber while the driver side gets a huge and definitely not normal thump.

I only posted to see if others were having this issue and not to be told on how to close a window. When I drive I don't think about which windows to open and close first. In the future I will take note of this and use the large button instead. Since the car is under warranty it should be addressed rather than ignored before it becomes an issue in the future.
If you raise the windows using the big button, or raise the rear window first, do you get the "violent thump"? If you don't- you don't have an issue. That's just the way they work.

If you ever try to open the hood while the windshield wipers are extended off the windshield to clean it (don't), the wiper arms will break the glass. This, like the window raising order, is just an oversight with the way it was built.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0