Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Thanks for the replies & welcomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dflatos View Post
125i has some minor irritations when compared to Japanese cars -the centre armrest when down covers the cupholder rendering it useless when you have idrive and no choice in upgrading the Hifi (unlike the 135) which is sadly lacking in volume..<snip>...I conclude BMW is for driving pleasure, and not so much practicality at the entry level. .
So agree! Mind you, while the Subaru's have been very practical, and heaps of storage compartments, I don't usually need that much. The coupe was a good fit (no wife and kids just yet, so I don't really need the space, and it's a very good looking car).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dflatos View Post
Actually insurance through BMW was very good. I pay under $900 for comprehensive but does not cover under 25yo. Would be worth you checking out although you're under 25. Welcome
Yeah, it was the only reason why I didn't go with the 135i. The insurance was excessive and when my lease rolls over i'll be over 25 so I can then claim a 135 and step up on my second lease. I will speak to the dealer this weekend when I see the car again, thanks for the heads-up!

I'll have a cruise around today at work on the forum, see what little bits i can pick up.

Btw, any ideas on what i should ask the dealer for as a present?
Appreciate 0