View Single Post
      03-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #33
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
the ones you are refering to are shot from my phone. ones shot with my camera are edited but not for color.

thats actually one of the more edited photos I've done.

it just isn't carrying the effects you see as color altering. and why the 'tude about my photos?

These are unedited photos shot from my phone.

my point for posting the "high processed" ones are they represent the true color also but with different highlighted areas. yes some of them end up with more of a 'wet' looking paint but under high sunlight or really bright lights, thats the color you see.

the color isn't misrepresented at all, it just might be not how you are used to seeing it.

I shot this last night - its unusable because I was out of focus but look closely at the highlighted areas of the paint, not too far off from any other photos i've done and this image is straight out of the camera, resized and watermarked... thats it.
Haha absolutely no "'tude" about your photos. I happen to like some of them, and I was just pointing out that many of your pictures do not depict the true color of the car...or maybe as you said, it's just the way I see it. I also was clear in saying that if it floats your boat to edit them, then so be it. I have no reason to be bothered by it nor am I.

The "smartass" comment was targeted towards Mr. I-Make-Irrelevant-Comments by pointing out that one of your images had a blue car in it.

Regardless, DSB is a great color in my eyes.
Appreciate 0