10-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
mikeedler
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E30 M3

ohhhh, Hai Guyz!!!!! (some matte 1M content) motherload of updates on P4

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi, I just wanted to post a few pics for you guys here to let you all see the progress as it comes along of a 1M I am putting together for someone.

You all have seen some pics from the dealership here in Bamberg. Now it is at my house and is receiving a few goodies before it goes off to Stuttgart.

Well as you guys already know it was wrapped in Oracle foil in the Lambo color. The wheels were sprayed Nogaro Silver-- because its an E30 color and I am an E30 guy. (for those of you who know what one of them old things are)

before I type too much and make this boring!
Here is are a couple pics of the wheels painted and back on the car......

Name:  matte1m-1.jpg
Views: 22059
Size:  351.7 KB

Name:  matte1m-2.jpg
Views: 21157
Size:  333.0 KB

Name:  matte1m-4.jpg
Views: 22807
Size:  375.8 KB

Name:  matte1m-5.jpg
Views: 31297
Size:  327.6 KB

Name:  matte1m-3.jpg
Views: 21396
Size:  226.2 KB

So the first part to be installed happened this past weekend. There are alot of parts to be installed some are here already, some are still on the way.

So, before this post gets boring, here are some pics. It kinda hurt my feelings to cut holes in the trunk linings on a car with less than 30 miles on it, but I just gotta stay hard I guess.

The bar is from BRracing- a very nice piece, with very nice fittment.

a couple more of the bar installed. The color of the bar matches the stitching VERY nicely.

should be getting the fronts on this week, waiting for the mounts still for the rears.

Last edited by mikeedler; 11-27-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 0