12-11-2008, 05:05 PM   #17
Addict...Nah Im A Junkie!
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 135i, 98 M rdstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurst0509 View Post
Fixed for you. :biggrin:

Just kidding man. Your 1er looks gorgeous and I'm sure PCD was a blast! Enjoy it!

I wish I had had the time to!!! I'll do that when I pick up my V12 M1 (or 150i or whatever they will call it) in 4 years. :biggrin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchtungE30 View Post
If you want to do this you need to be super careful, and cover up anything that looks electrical or anything in the intake path and use very low pressure water and some car wash soap or engine degrease (doubt you'll need this the car is still new). If it were my car, i'd just spot clean it with some quick detailer spray and some silicone protectant. You should be able to get most of the visible areas clean enough. Engine will just keep getting dirty.
Maybe I'll just try driving fast in the rain since driving fast in the snow is what did it in the first place. About to go pickup the car now, so I'll see if it works out when I get home.