View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 03:48 AM   #4
kleach18
Essayons
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Its the black rubber line that went into the old exhaust flapper mechanism. If you sit behind the car looking at the exhaust, reach up on the left side of the muffler. Not sure if you installed the exhaust or had it done? If you had it done they might of tucked it away somewhere without plugging it.

I bought a vacuum line plug and stuck it in the line (a golf tee or screw would work). Then zip tied it to make sure it would never pop out.

I had the same problem with mine and this fixed it. Then I just took another zip tie and zip tied the end folded over to where the base of the line came out if the area near the rear fender well.
/ 135i - M-Sport / 6-Speed / BMW Performance Exhaust / BMS Intake / JB4 Stage 2 ISO + Flex Fuel Wires / BMS 3.5in Down Pipe / CP-E Charge Pipe / Walbro 255 in-line fuel pump / BMS H8 AE / BMS SSK / APEX EC-7's with Nitto NT05's / COBB Tuning Sport Springs / Koni Yellows / Wagner Evo 1 / Blacklines / iCarbon Rear Diffuser / BMW Performance shift knob/boot / BMW Performance Steering Wheel /
Appreciate 0