07-31-2008, 10:13 AM   #360
coolguy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post
Jeff's out due to family obligations. Haven't heard from Joe, but I called in reservations for 1-2 extra just-in-case! :smile:

August 2nd Meet Info:

Here's the list of those that originally stated interest:
  1. Jason (jtsherri)
  2. Shawn (0002s)
  3. Clayton (FreeBMW)
  4. Joe (RWD FUN)
  5. Hoon (hooner35)
  6. Jeff (EINS)
  7. XLR8IN (Ryan)
Current confirmed attendees are in BLUE. RED means other obligations prevent the person from attending.

Tentatively we'll be meeting at the parking structure at 6:30 PM and head to dinner at 7 PM. Katana is only 2-3 blocks away.

IF you're planning on coming, please check in with some sort of post to confirm. The tentative plan is to meet in Royal Oak at the parking structure (top floor). From there we'll dine and B.S. at Katana and then make our way HERE to hang out and watch people cruise. Be sure to bring some cash for coffee (or other iced drink) while at the "cruise location" as the cops will kick us out if they're in a bad mood and we're not "customers."
Hi Jason,

I'll try to make it for the meet even though I might not be able to make it for the dinner I was seeing katana yesterday when I was passing and thinking about you guys. Which parking structure exactly? 6:30pm this sat right:thumbup:
Appreciate 0