04-04-2007, 07:48 AM   #8
Brookside
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i M-Sport

Emotional Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
It's all being worked on as we speak being edited and having it's soundtrack added and mixed. The footage is really enticing, From the opening scenes on the media presentation is just the Coupe travelling on the Sydney Harbour bridge. And you get to see it in different angles from the rear , The POV of the road , head on and side on as it crosses the bridge at sunset . Of course there is other driving shots on the coast and in the city aswell with upwards shots of Sydneys Skyline as the car cruises the streets and then a night driving sequence . There is also a sequence where someone see's the coupe pass and it reflects in black and white to a 2002 driving past - Hence the tag line " Emotional Response"

Took pretty tough negotiations to get the Sydney Harbour Bridge well a couple of lanes closed so we could shoot.
I am not doing the Coupe presentation I am working on presentations of the 1er Cabrio , MINI Clubman , M3 cabrio and then X6. MINI starts shooting in Tokyo this month followed by a trip to NYC.
Emotional Rescue

2009 Audi A3 Cabriolet

This segment, small/sporty/premium is the new niche in the automobile industry.

They personify the quintessential postmodern theme of new values by addressing cutting edge technology, low emissions and fun-ctionality.
The 1-ers debut...particularly in the North American market, is more than just the introduction of a new model.
It is the messenger for a new way of thinking about weaning people from the idea of big is always better.

Hats off to both companies for not dummying down and de-contenting the small models. And both companies have their work cut out for them.
Old habits die hard.
Appreciate 0