View Single Post
      04-20-2015, 05:08 PM   #1
runflat
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e90

Looking for someone to install my 3 stage intake manifold on E90 - eastern PA

Cross-posting this from E90post since the 3 stage intake is also a common mod on 128's...

I am looking for someone in or around eastern Pennsylvania to install my 3 stage intake manifold on my 2008 328xi 6AT.

I purchased the 3IM kit new from Tischer BMW thinking that I would have my local indy shop install it, but they quoted around $450 for labor which I thought was a bit high. I would install it myself but I don't have the space or tools to do so, and I'm a DIY novice so I'd be more comfortable with someone more experienced than me doing the installation. Therefore, before I resort to the indy installation I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested in meeting up sometime to install this.

I would provide all the parts, my two helping hands, beer, and $250 for you to install this on my car.

I am located in the Lehigh Valley (Pennsylvania) but am willing to drive up to an hour in any direction to meet up.

PM me if you're interested or have questions! I'm negotiable on price and distance I'd be willing to drive to meet up.
Appreciate 0