06-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #19
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
Well I honestly would. What issues did you have? Did you speak to anyone about them? I believe they do a great job managing people, and their sole purpose of running is because they love to be out at the track, they aren't making any money out there. How many track days have you done with them?
Issue #1: One of their cone workers couldn't tell the difference between black BMW's. I received a black flag for no reason so when I pulled in and talked to the black flag guy he said go talk to Joel. Joel was no where to be seen so I had to go park my car and walk around looking for him. Finally found him and then he asked me why I was looking for him and I told him because they told me to go see him. Then he asked if I went off and I said no and then he said they must have gotten the wrong car. That basically killed my session.

Issue #2: I had got an instructor one day during intermediate and he stated that he would meet me at my car when it was time to go. I waited and waited by my car and he never showed up. Then I go inside and I see him talking to a bunch of people in other run groups. Finally when I mentioned it to him he said he forgot. We only got out there when it was past half a session being over.

Those are the 2 main issue's I had and it left a very sour taste in my mouth. They didn't even offer any kind of way to compensate for either of those that killed 2 sessions for me. I had to basically keep nagging them and asking them if I could go out on a back to back session which they finally agreed to but they decided to let me go out in Expert which wasn't fun at all since I had to keep slowing down on straight aways and letting the more advanced people pass. Would I track with Extreme again? Probably but that would only be because there isn't any other choice.
Appreciate 0