04-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
i128
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340iX (6MT) - X3///M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hops128i View Post
I see on tire rack there's only an XL load rating for these tires. I'm kind of concerned with the OP's experience since I'm planing on buying the same tire.
I wouldn't give the tire a fail rating quite yet. Also many people on the board seem to be quite happy with the performance of the hankooks. However I supposed i'm just a little picky. Honestly I haven't tried any other tires on 128 asides from the OEM Potenza RFT's, therefore I supposed I would need to get another set of NON-RFT tires to really make a fair judgement

My top choice based on reviews would have to be the Michelin Pilot Super Sports.(also because its what come OEM on the M cars) Since I bought my wheels used, they came equipped with practically new Hankooks, however if I had to choose within the same price range I would have gone with the Continental Extreme Contact DW. Solely for the name.

But ya good luck, so far im not impress with the Hankooks. But I guess Ill chime in a little later to see if playing with the pressure helps.
Appreciate 0