01-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #16
cbl117
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by methodz View Post
Is that Cellink B basically just a lithium rechargeable usb battery pack? Like any of the ones from Amazon? I used a 15000mah pack for mine, but dunno if I got 72 hours from it! So you are not hard wiring anymore? If so, I might be interested in that battery pack.
Yeah, I'm not hardwiring and will use the battery pack. I'm pretty sure its a lithium ion based battery that can withstand extreme temps without exploding. It also has a circuit that will shut off the draw from the car battery if it reaches a setpoint to prevent draining the car battery (that's in the off chance you're parked for a few days and actually drain the battery pack first).

I just need to know how to keep the power at the cig outlet even after the engine is off. Anyone know? I'm assuming there is a relay controlled by the ECU?

CURRENT: 2013 TSM 335i 6AT | Stock!!...for now |
SOLD: 2010 CR 135i 6MT | 351 WHP 387 WTQ | Dinan Stage 2 | Dinan Intercooler | BMS DCI | Berk Street Axle Back | N55 Midpipe | BMWP Y-Pipe | Bilstein HD Dampers | BMWP Springs | Whiteline RSFB Inserts | 225/255 RE71R | CDV Delete | CF Diffuser |
Appreciate 0