View Single Post
      03-06-2009, 04:06 AM   #1
elciddragon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i LeMans Blue

Best Dealer Experience in Greater Boston area?

Hi everyone,

For the past few months I've been a lurker around here getting my fix on everything 1-series related. I am planning on finally making the move to custom order one within the next month, so now that I think I know enough about the car, its benefits (and also some of its drawbacks), it is time to start considering dealers. The only cars I have owned prior to this are Audis, so I don't know much about the BMW dealers and their reputations. Before posting this question, I did a quick search but did not find a conclusive post about dealers in the Boston area, so I hope I didn't miss anything and this is a repost.

I live in metro west, and the closest one to me is Foreign Motors West. I have also heard about Wagner BMW, BMW Gallery, and Inskip BMW. I was wondering what kind of sales experience people have had at these places? If you had a particularly good one and could recommend a CA to me, please PM me the name if possible. Also, if your 1-er or past BMW has been in for service, please let me know how that was as I plan on holding on to this car for a while.

Thanks in advance,

Jose
Appreciate 0