View Single Post
      09-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #17
Mark M
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30M3 E83X3 E90335D

Hey M3Armand, good to see you here on the board.

You already know my vote, if you can find a pristine P car, that is my vote!

As I have already shared with you, the 135 is really a great car, but now that I am a year into it....the love affair has kinda faded. I enjoy getting behind the wheel and the sheer enginerring / power of the 135. But it lacks a bit of that show/style.

For example, leaving work walking up to your 135....the average Joe will likey look over and think 'Ahh...he just has a base model Beeeeeemer'. Whereas walking up to a P car.....the average Joe's thoughts will certainly be different.

Meaning....for ~$40k....might as well get yourself a fun pleasure car you will be proud to be seen in. Furhter, for me the 135 relationship has become a bit frustrating in that there is NEVER enough open roads to really enjoy the turbos and performance of the car. I always find whenever I try to get into it with the car I end up behind some blasted SUV or minivan.

Just my 2 cents....I love the 1er....but it is an unusual relationship. Kinda like being with a girl that you have the most amazing sex with....but can't seem to get along outside the bedroom.
Appreciate 0