View Single Post
      03-26-2013, 01:47 AM   #417
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyChop93

I took pictures of that one too, had the sold sign on it. I figured it would be useful for anyone wanting to see that combination. Also, I left a note with the sales staff to pass to the buyer encouraging him or her to join the forum.

I had strongly considered a colored leather option, but in the end went with black to match the cloth top and not have too much going on with the car. In the coupe form, CB and Terra look pretty classy and will be very unique.
What's interesting is that the carbon black with terra one on the showroom floor also didn't have the black side mirror caps. I wonder if the carbon black and black "is" models then end up being body colored?

Having seen a carbon black 135is in person, that color is beautiful and from certain angles it looks like black, but when you get it at the right angle or when the sun directly hits it on the corners, you can see the subtle blue coming through.

Then again, the 135is looks good in ANY color I think! I do wonder though if there is a single cashmere silver 135is out there though. Haven't seen pictures of a titanium silver one either, though someone did post their blue water metallic. Don't think I've seen any vermillion reds either come to think of it.
Appreciate 0