View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #6
Focusedintntions
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M-Sport :D

I find that the initial bite of the dt70's will kick it off sometimes...then i just ease off the pedal a bit and press back down. This is especially prevalent when tires are still cold and not as sticky, or when they've heated up and gotten greasy towards the end of a session. I'll kick off the abs usually like the first session of the day on the 1st couple laps as everything comes up to temp and I get used to the braking sweet spot.

You can ask Gary and a few others here...i brake way late and hard too haha I think most people that haven't really driven our cars would say that the abs is overly sensitive, but the reality is our calipers actually provide a ton of braking pressure the front rotors (more than the GTR's massive calipers) b/c of the large piston size. If they're used to really pressing hard on their cars, and then try the same technique on ours, I can see how they might easily engage the abs.