View Single Post
      05-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #18
alice
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1M

As it says in the advert - the car just doesnt suit me, and I am not happy - simple as that.

I have also seen that the value of my car is basically a deposit on a flat, so maybe it wasnt the wisest thing for a 20 year old to spend her money on!

The car is a fantastic car, no doubting that, but when something just doesnt feel right, I dont want all the money tied up in one place.

As for the un-registered part - heres the story; I picked it up on May 14th which was a Saturday, the dealer sent all of the registration documents in, I went away to Portual on the Monday, on the Tuesday I had a call from the dealer saying they needed my insurance details to register it - since I was in Portual, I couldn't do this straight away.
Over the holiday I made the decision to put it for sale, I have done this as soon as I got back, so I therefore still have not registered it for this reason.

So no, its not a loan, tax scam etc etc - Just it doesnt feel right.

I was so excited about this car, but didnt turn out as I expected. I have loved this forum all throughout the process though, and I will not be leaving .... I want to see if AR ever get their turbo out, and Vishnu bring a new Fueling system out
Appreciate 0