03-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #10
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyegirl View Post
Thanks Redadair, I just got them all. I'm super proud of my M car.... I might not put them all on at once, but then again.... I just might
Here is a real feminine touch: I might not...or just might

This Forum in the begining had way more active female members and was more fun and colorful, then in time something happened and almost all ladies dropped off, we had you, the racing lady with the Porsche and an elder lady who were posting great andd crazy fun stuff. I even thought that you all sold your 1Ms to your jealous male neighbours in the meantime! Welcome back and no, you can't have enough M stickers or so, just check this, post 12 and onwards:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=648987
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0