1&done
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD2RWD View Post
Thanks for the reply man. That really does suck.I could get a wide body :P but I wouldn't do that because I expect to sell this car within 1.5 years for an M3 / GTR aslong as my business ventures go as planned.

I'm very dissapointed with the options for the 1-er (i know its not the vendor's problem but the car itself) -- something I definitely over looked when deciding on a 135 over a 335.... I know exactly what you mean about the 701s, same thing I feel with the 710s, they look more concaved than the VB3 but the truth is it's just designed to stick out and then in so it looks concaved hehe.

It's something we must give up, but I feel worth it...A wider body would be sweet, Dan@united can set up for about 3k ...1m fenders and such.

My local shop told me: if you are looking for performace, start w/ tires and then choose wheels, if its looks, start w/ wheels and then look for tires with the right fitments.

I think the VMR wheels look good, just run a 245 or a slim 255 in the rear and you will be fine, remember, just about anything you do will be better than the stock tires IMO
///1M #643 of #740
Appreciate 0