View Single Post
      10-31-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
mike the snake
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

I was pretty much dead set on getting a G37. It took a while to find a 6MT version in my area with low miles, and i had cash in hand when I went to test drive the car. I had researched quite a bit, and I liked the looks, and already had a mod list started. Unfortunately, the G37 did not rock my world like I had thought it would. The dealer didn't wash the car, and it appeared to be an outside car, and taken to the snow a lot, and it had lots of ding dents on the hood and front, and I just wasn't moved during the test drive. I REALLY like the looks of the 37 so I was kind of bummed, also because I really needed to buy a car that weekend because my other car died dead.

I went to the dealer to check out the new WRX, ended up test driving the 135i, and I bought it right there on the spot.

I too am very glad i bought my 135, I've had it for a couple months and really like it a lot. New wheels and tires, and new Ohlins coil overs going on tomorrow.

Congrats on your purchase, I'm sure you'll like your 135 more and more as I do. Careful with the mods though, once you start, it gets addicting.
Appreciate 0