View Single Post
      11-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #44
Eddy@ApexWheels
Rep
Drives: E30 M3, F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novator View Post
I can't decide on whether I want hyper silver or hyper black. Is there a way you could take a photo of them side by side from the face of the wheel and at an angle? Any news yet on the higher offset version of the 8.5" wheel? How much rubber will we be able to fit stock with the new offset? I am running Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs and they run pretty wide though I have a ET38 8" wheel and 225 size tire up front with no rubbing issues, just the 9" rears because they are only ET45 with a 255 size tire. Most likely will be getting the 5000 series AST suspension in the next few months with the Vorshlag camber plates to fit a little bit more up front.
This is the same light and same angle

The higher offset version does not exist yet. 2d CAD drawings are complete but production has not started, as it will be part of a batch of about 2000 other wheels. On stock cars we expect to fit a 235/40/18 but that will be verified.

We can definitely help you out with the AST's. Depending on what you're trying to fit, the 5000 series may not work for you due it's lower spring perch to tire clearance vs. the 4000 series. This could be discussed in detail on the phone.
Appreciate 0