02-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloPoke View Post
I have read through numerous threads about people asking what the max width that can be run. Quite a few of them bring up 275/30r19 being a good diameter match for the stock tires, but no one has confirmed that they have run them. It appears to be that this has just remained a good idea that no one has tried. I'm thinking about taking the leap, but would feel much more comfortable if I knew others had tried it before me. My back up is running a 255/35 eventhough it will still rub just a bit.

I am putting on Michelin Pilot SS by the way.
I wanted to hear this from someone who tried it on a 1M too. All I could manage was finding some guys who tried exactly 275/30 19front and 295/30 19rear combo in their E9X M3s. They reported zero issues with stock suspension and wheels.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0