05-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #204
trevorrob1988
Trev
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2009 Stock 135i "Alpine White"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swadeness View Post
Bummer There's nothing like that kick in the balls from out of nowhere to ruin your AF day. But I understand, its one of those things that come with the job and responsibility and all that stuff. I got tasked with some stuff the other day that put me on an 8 day+ work week but hopefully it won't affect the trip.

Well we still need to have a little Spang 135s get together sometime. Whether it be a parts install party, road trip, dinner, go karts or something. BTW which white 135 are you? I've seen a couple pre 2010's running around base and was wondering if one of them was you. Maybe the one always parked in the "30 kph" zone? Anyways man if plans change you are still welcome to caravan down there with me. And hopefully your exercise isn't one of those MOP 4 kind of deals that would add insult to injury.

Wade
Yeah its all good. No MOPP luckily and the upside is i will be on mids so i can catch this weekends UFC lol. And guilty, im the one always parked in the 30 kph zone.

I'm still down for the get together whenever. I'll be gone from 4 June - 15 July for a mixture of 7 -level school/leave but i'll be in touch. My co-worker (owns a silver M3) and I are also planning a track trip before the end of may so i'll post it up if we figure out a day.

Enjoy the trip fellas!
Appreciate 0