View Single Post
      07-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #51
Chris@iCARBON
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
looks great guys any idea if you are going to make non carbon fiber versions of them?
Yes we do offer a VAAC version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
Question about the hood, do you see it move around a lot when you are driving at speed?

Also, do you recommend not installing it without hood pins?
Negative on the hood moving, it is as solid as the stock hood. As for the pins, yes our hood is designed to use all factory components including the hood struts, latches, hooks. As for hood pins, its a personal preference really because the hood does accept all the factory components so it is not REQUIRED per say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
I just hit the site and noticed there is a link to the iCarbon 1 Series VACC Trunk Spoiler.

Since there is no picture available is this the same as the CF variant pictured, except in VACC ?
Yes that is correct. Same design just in a VACC variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx135 View Post
I must be missing something or three of my computers aren't able to display these images...

Could you post more images on your website...I count something like almost 20 images of the trunk but one bad "dutch angle" closeup of the hood....please post a couple of more images on the website so I can make a better decision...

also, can we order the post-2010 mirror covers alongside this order?

Finally for those of us US military stationed overseas with access to US Post Office shipping, do you ship through USPS?

thanks. Rick

More pictures!

We're in the process of adding more pictures to our website but just to answer a few questions.

Yes the mirror cap replacements are available for order currently, and yes we do ship to APO addresses.