1er junkie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongprotocol View Post
thanks for the track info jb

just to summarize what I tried to type in on my cellphone before:

I ran 6 tests in total from 0 - 60mph. 3 with DTC on, and 3 with DTC off. I listed the best times of each. I dont exaggerate just because I own the car, I was interested in the real numbers.
I had my fiancee as my passenger w/ the stopwatch.
All the tests were done on the highway from a complete stop (nobody was on the road!) no speed-limits were broken either! :-D

with DTC: 6.2
without DTC: 6.6

Without DTC, my rear wheels had some traction but I could still feel them slipping until a bit into 2nd gear (even when shifting to 2nd, there's still some slippage)
Do you think not having a passenger would make the time any better? She only weighs like 115lbs.
VERY close to the numbers I got as well. I turned DTC COMPLETELY OFF and I roasted my tires all through 1st from a 3k launch (Lets just say I didnt achieve a very good 0-60 there haha) . ALSO ON THE HWY, but I got 6.1 with no one in the car (DTC on). I held a stopwatch in my right hand that was on the shifter and activated it when I let of the clutch. I think that is a pretty good run before an oil change, I want to get really good synthetic for my first oil change which I will be doing in the next month. I saw some in Bavarian Auto.
Appreciate 0