09-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #6
JohnL135I
Donkey Kong King
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Boss 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by skddmorse View Post
So you think nitrous is Rice???? Nitrous is a great power adder and FYI, I just found a Zex kit that is especialy made for turbo cars to completely eliminate turbo lag.....

ANyway, anyone done it yet?

I'm not going to pull the Rice Flag, but you need to really do some research on Nitrous. Please tell me you are not seriously considering putting Nitrous on a BMW 135i???

I'll give you some info to research.......

Do you know the cost of an N54 engine??? THE END!!!!!

Seriously, Nitrous is very dangerous. Legally, I don't think you can even drive the car on the street with a filled Nitrous bottle?(I could be wrong, might want to check your local laws)

The Zex kit your refering to, is this direct port? Wet/dry system?

You may have found a system made for "turbo" cars, but the N54 engine is years beyond just a "turbo" motor.

I understand power can be created by using Nitrous. But the 135i is not a car I would dare even consider installing a Nitrous kit. There's many other options to get a little more power out of the car.

In all fairness I don't think your going to find anyone on this forum that would recommend "Nitrous" on a BMW 135i, its a very Sophisticated automobile, as such it should be treated like "ONE", and does not need a Zex Nitrous kit.:biggrin: