08-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
Xcution
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i mSport

135i Coupe, help me decide!

Hello,

I posted this somewhere as well, but think it was the wrong forum...oops. Want to thank you all up front for your inputs. I am trying to purchase my first ever BMW. I am in the military and stationed in germany, so I get some pretty good discounts over here .

I Test drove a 135i coupe and that car is amazing. I mean the sounds the HP/TQ and damn...so much to mention. I also drove drove the 328i it is an awesome car sound is...questionable, the interior is very nice and spacious and MPG is great. I can get the 2013 135i for 40k (tax free) out the door, maybe a bit less (picture with specs is attached).

Where I need your guys help is in the following. I know a few poeple in the forum is having the same question as me -> Should I get this or the 328i (i got the wife and kid, but who cares right, LOL she is getting her Q7). Another thing that is bothering me is when are they coming out with a new design for the 1 series or the "2 series", should I wait?

40k is a lot of money and I want to make sure I make the right decision. Also do you guys think the 2.1k is worth the navigation system on the 135i?

THANKS
Attached Images

Appreciate 0