ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
@drace1 is running 19x11.5 with his new HREs
i believe @spyder562 is running 19x12 in the rear with his HREs but fitment isnt perfect
my guess is 19x11.5 is the widest you can go with the 1M
Thanks a lot Einser.

So, a 19x9 front Superforgiata CL wheel with 255/35 tires mated with 19x11 rears with 305/30 tires would work perfectly on paper! 305/30 is ideal for a 11 wide wheel and also is identical with the stock 265/35 diameter. On fronts, a 255/35 would be largest and closest-to-stock fit for a 9 inch width wheel (minor or no rubbing depending on wheel liner) unless we go oversize (e.g. 275/30) which did not work very well (M3Kerry's recent try). Of course a possible tendency to understeer may be an issue with this combo but that also depends partly on the tire choice. I may still go with PSS unless Bridgestone releases new sizes for their new RE-11A which I have an eye on. I hope when they finish their RE-11 stocks they will expand in 19 inch sizes for the RE11A quickly.

I want to mate this new tire/wheel combo with the Vorshlag camber plates which I hope will arrive sometime soon, ordered on 27th of February, still waiting

I asked minutes ago by e-mail from guys at tire rack if they sell the CL version of these wheels and how would it fit.

And yes, it looks like I don't want to sell this car at all!

Any more ideas anyone?
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0