View Single Post
      04-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #8
fourtailpipes
Major
Rep
Drives: the ladies crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
looks great! seems like there's a little bit more room in the back. are you at stock height? good setup for the track
yes, the rear is a relatively conservative fit. the front is anything but conservative! my height is about 1/2" lower than stock in the front and 3/4" lower than stock in the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveHard View Post
LOL i havethe same color siding... also you gutter drain is pointed up...they dont work like that LOL

wheels look great if you could get away with 3mm spacer up front would you need to go that much neg camber ????

if track wheels only then doesnt matter... Nice set up..
haha! there's a downward extension missing from the gutter there... someone stepped on it so it's in the gutter hospital.

i tried a 3mm spacer and the rim protector on the tire was kissing the strut, so 5mm it is. this is all one big gray area anyway, since my front fenders aren't exactly stock, and there's some minor rubbing as it is currently. this is a daily setup, but i have a 4-mile commute, and the car gets treated like a toy, so 2.5 degrees is appropriate for me on the street. i could dial the camber back a bit, but it would probably rub worse. currently it just barely touches the fender tab on highway dips when the wheels are pointed forward. no rubbing on bumpy turns or driveway entrances so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135gofast View Post
Sweet setup. What's you're suspension setup?
thanks. M3 front swaybar and control arms, KW coilovers and ground control camber plates.
Appreciate 0