View Single Post
      03-06-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
klick
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i M Sport 6MT

My 128i Custom Muffler Delete

Alright, ever since I bought this car, I have been looking seriously at the BMW Performance Exhaust. I just could not ever get myself to justify spending 600-800 dollars on something that will only change the exhaust note of the car when it meant that I could easily buy a set of shocks with that money.

Searching through the threads I came to realize that there really were not many tangible performance gains when it came to the BMW PE. All I was looking for when it came to the exhaust was the deeper and more raw note that came with it to replace the vacuum cleaner sound that the stock 128i muffler makes.

Long story short, I decided to simply go to a nearby exhaust shop and get a custom muffler delete. Took 30 minutes and $160 to get the job done. I can honestly say that I am completely satisfied with the result. Honestly the exhaust tips could be better, but considering the deal the guy was offering at the time, I had to jump on it. He offered to do the job including a resonator delete for 200, but I declined since I don't want the car to be too loud.

Anyways, check it out guys, let me know what you think.

Appreciate 0