View Single Post
      04-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #1
///Morgan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

New One for Chile!!!

Hi 1addicts members, I have finally registered on this forum after visiting it almost all day long searching for answers, modifications and informing about my new car.
In my family we have always been bimmer fans and we still have some of them on our garage.
My current car is an 06' Cooper S with some mods on it; I completely love my Mini, but since I started reading about the arrival of a 1er coupe with the famous 3liter TT, I knew that was going to be my next car.
It seems that I will have to sell my MCS when the bimmer arrives (sad about it), but I think I won't be dissapointed with that evolution.
I am fron Chile, so it is very difficult to find other buddies who love cars and like to be informed about the cars they own. At my country there is available the 1 series hatchback but I haven't been able already to watch the coupe on the real life. One month ago and after waiting information on prices and availability of 1 series coupe on my country I received the news that they were able to sell it here.
So I have ordered mine and expect an early June delivery. My choice was an 135i with the M-Sport pack on a Le Mans Blau exterior, black boston leather, brushed alum. trim, Pro nav., comfort access, USB port,... well almost all options with the exception of the active steering which I found useless on this car. The wait is getting me nuts, I just want to recieve my car and test drive it. It will going to be the first 135 on Chile and the only one with mechanic transmission (because the guy in charge of the packages thinks they will be not able to sell them), all the others, that are going to be a few are coming with auto trans.
Hope I don't regret about my combo... It was very risky and difficult to make a desition without even looking at the car.

I will like to congratulate all you addicts for the forum you all have made; it is really a comfortable and respectfull place to burn time, to get informed about the 1's and to give an opinnion.
Hope to see more people posting from central/south america.

Sincerely,

LM135 aka. Chilean
Appreciate 0