View Single Post
      07-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #108
beau@performanceshockinc
Rep
Drives: Ralt RT41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer ///man View Post
v1K0den:
FYI, I have never had good experience with Ground Control products, they always seem to be half ass engineered. I have owned their E36 kit and dealt with some of there other products; I have always been left with a bad taste in my mouth.
Thanks for your support of Ohlins and PSi in your post. Of course, everyone will have a personal opinion regarding parts that they feel work well or do not, or have had past experiences with. Personally, I have been in this industry for and have used Ground Control products for over 20 years and have had excellent success to date and I understand that has been MY experience. We here at PSi are a Ground Control dealer and have had excellent success with their parts. Because of this experience, we chose to use GC parts in our kit. We have had zero issues to date, the parts are of high quality, strength and have excellent finishing on all machined parts. Ohlins USA obviously felt that the parts were of good enough quality to include with their kit as well, which to me says enough.
Appreciate 0