View Single Post
      05-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #1
mastermav
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 F82

Thumbs up BMW of Concord, CA

The best experience ever. Just came back from the dealership with my new Alpine White 135i. CA, Danny Andrade, the nice guy, was always helpful during lonely 2.5 months wait since the order time. He sent e-mails promptly when the order status changed and responded within an hour or two to the e-mails I sent to him. Trust me, I sent quite a few. He even sent couple pictures of the car when it got unloaded off the truck, it was nice surprise.

The delivery process was flawless, no one was pushing; I took time to check every single detail of the car, like scratches or imperfections, there was none, test drove the car with him. The paperwork was quick and painless; no need to remind the price we negotiated at the time of order. Later he explained every feature the car has in details, showed that every button works as expected. The front license plate was not installed as I requested. And as a present I got free floor mats. :headbang:

I definitely recommend Danny from BMW of Concord and will order from him again. :respekt:
Appreciate 0