View Single Post
      02-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #124
top1usa
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' 135i Cabriolet

I'll do my best to be out there with my 1er cabrio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooowowizstev View Post
**Official 626 Bi-Weekly Dinner Meet!**

It's official! This meet will take place on Friday of every other week and welcomes all enthusiasts! From the bone stock to the heavily modded! Come out to relax, enjoy a delicious dinner, or just meet fellow enthusiasts! I will keep this thread updated for future locations so check back often! I will usually bring along a couple of photographers so there will definitely be nice pics of all our cars .

WHO:: Everyone is welcome! Always looking forward to meeting new faces!

WHEN: The Friday of every other week ! Roll in and meet up at around 7:30 PM and we'll head into the restaurant at about 8:00 PM. After dinner we will relax and chat while the photographers do their thing!

WHERE: We will try to move to different restaurants every meet so make sure you check back often! Definitely open to suggestions from everybody! When making a suggestion, please consider a location with a decent parking area that can accommodate atleast 10-15 cars.

Normal meet rules apply! Please respect the property and the people within the vicinity! (No burnouts, excessive revving, etc..) Thanks!

Remember to keep checking back on this thread and I hope to see you all soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info for the next meet...

Hope to see more new faces!

Date: February 11th, 2011
Time: Meet up 7:30 PM... Dinner at 8 PM.
5505 Rosemead Blvd
Temple City, CA 91780
(626) 292-1000
http://www.thehat.com/

Appreciate 0