05-30-2009, 02:54 PM   #78
John-Q
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i "tii"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAgainsti View Post
Epic, the ending blew me away! Loved how the camera is following and then all of a sudden you realize it's the start of a race. Any video that uses She wants Revenge for the soundtrack gets bonus points in my book. I also love the other 135 video that's on the site as well. Care to share what camera & editing software you use? Either way, I (or should I say we?) anxiously await more videos.

btw, how long did this take from start to finish?
The Video is make from www.format67.net

Here the Camara Dates:

We film our projects in full HD. It is a resolution of 1080i. That is roughly triple the size of a conventional DVD. Man k? The filmed material could easily be on a cinema screen projected. With the industry by the specially developed 35mm adapter technology, we are LageTiefenschaerfen / create blur, as they are only of expensive Hollywood productions knows! Our recordings will be in accordance with the rotation WideScreen converted. This procedure is called in the Kinografie "Cinemascope". With the Format67 from specially developed color "CineColor" materials authentic to the movie colors? Bermitelt. Thus the final product a real theater look into nothing after.