View Single Post
      02-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #353
eeghie
Kind of a big deal
Rep
Drives: an 1M not often enough

Hey guy's,

Belgium finally has 1 more 1M registered. The whole process of entering the car as house hold good and homologation took little over 6 months. Don't care much for having my license published on the forum, but possibly Artemis' big brother will figure it out one day anyways.

Plan to have services done at Centrauto in Wijnechem, does anybody have feedback on them? or alternative raving reviews around Antwerpen? Perhaps I got spoiled in the US, but is it customary to get a replacement car when your car is in service? Can you mention other dealer specific stuff that I'd better pick up on quickly?

Hopefully my final Belgium specific question: can anybody post their alarm certification, of course with personally identifiable stuff marked out? Trying to get BMW Belgium to certify a preexisting 'foreign' BMW alarm.

I have to tell you guys a remarkable experience (from a foreigners perspective): Within roughly 1 year already twice we got stopped for a 100% alcohol screening on a major highway in the weekend. Afterwards we received a goody bag that contained: a bottle Margarita mix and mix for Pisang Ambon. Giving a subliminal message: as reward for not drinking & driving: here's some products that may tempt you to ... . The included Shake-N-Bake pancake mix was very appreciated.

Last edited by eeghie; 02-18-2013 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0