CarJunkie
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
I heard back from the parts guy at my local dealership a few weeks ago. He put in a ticket with BMW to find out why there was no ETA for the replacement dash. They had to research it with their suppliers, and could not come back with any ETA, but likely to be sometime in late 2022 or early 2023.

I am going to get a cash payout because I can't just keep waiting on the assumption that this dash will ever show up. I have my dealership service advisor writing up a full comprehensive estimate for the cost of the repair.

How much extra should I request for "loss of value?" The way I see it a car with a replaced dash would have a lower value than a car that was fully original, even if the replacement is perfect. That is the kind of number I would like to ask for. I will probably work with a lawyer if it seems to be worthwhile. What do you folks think that number should be? $2000? $5000? $15,698.24?
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1
ayao643.00