07-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #14
Tweeked SRT4
Resident SRT4 Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 Dodge SRT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullboost View Post
I came from 3 STi's to the 135. I had an 05, 06, and 08. If you live in nasty weather there is no better car in the world. The most you can get out of the stock turbo is about 300whp and 325wtq without running race gas or meth. It was a fun car but I would think it would be a step back in your case.
I have a SRT4 right now also so getting a STi would be a step up from that after the 135 is gone. My 135 has been in the shop numerous times for issues and would hate to see what's to come if I kept it after the lease. I'm actually considering either a used STi or Focus ST after this car is gone. I almost got a STi to lease over the 135 but Subaru dealer's around here at jerks and wants deposits just to test drive the car so I walked out. Just in my case I've had a terrible experience owning a German car. I've never had a car be in the shop so many times in less than a year than this car.
2013 Subaru STI Sedan in WR Blue
Appreciate 0