View Single Post
      05-04-2013, 02:26 AM   #55
YoungGuns
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Thanks Herr Fstir, with a buddy's help and his last min pry tool with a longer lever we finally got the stubborn hangers to come off. I have to say, without the right tools and just lube really killed my arms. Took me 3 hours to get the first rubber hanger off haha. Anyway, first day running the exhaust (I took out the 2 cats in the oem midpipe) with Eisenmann Race, from the driver's position the exhaust was pretty loud at about 1.8k rpm. However, the burble that I loved so much has decreased after the install at lower rpms. I'm not sure if it's because I was driving with the engine warmed up. I'm hoping that with cold start it would be more apparent?

The exhaust note from the exterior is spectacular. HERR roughly how many kilometers have you put on the exhaust post installation? And do you notice the increase in burble after putting more km on it?

My buddy has the maddad mids... and his burbles even more now, so I'm wondering if it's the maddads that makes the difference? What's your take on this?
Appreciate 0