View Single Post
      01-02-2014, 02:42 AM   #1
kobeballer96
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6SPD E82

M3 control arms question help!

The @stig will probably answer first lol but I purchased wheels that are 17x7.5 et38 sqaure setup, I paired the wheels up with BFG rivals 225/45/17 not they run a little wider then PSS. Anyways I was debating on the m3 control arms I hold off till I find a perfect sultuion for my route I want to go. I was reading the make the front width of the car a little wider but also adds negative .75 degrees of camber. I'm worried that if I get those m3 front control arms I will rub terribly because it makes the front wider. I'm lowered on H&R sport springs, not the super sports those are too low for my liking. Will it work if I get the m3 control arms and pull the pin out for negative camber or should I stick with Dinan camber plates, and add negative camber that way without making the front track width a little wider? I was trying to figure out if my wheels will be as close to the fender as a 17x8 et40 wheel. I'm was thinking it was close since my wheels are only 17x7.5 instead of 8 and it's et38.
Appreciate 0