View Single Post
      05-09-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
I actually figured it out and posted on this guys thread. Check out what I do, it works really well actually.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664904

Its a few posts down
I read what you did although I'm still a bit confused on your process. Almost sounds like a lot of extra and unnecessary steps. I'm guessing your playlists are small. My All.m3u playlist is roughly 6k tracks and I have other playlists that are 4k and 2k as well as some smaller ones. The iPod 6FL option just couldn't handle them. It would take 15~20 before the All.m3u playlist would appear under playlists and even then when you browsed tracks the list was incomplete. For example, you could see tracks from A-L but nothing more and then other times I would go back to the All.m3u and browse it to only see tracks from A-G.

This is why I gave up, it's as if the system kept rereading the playlist instead of caching it into memory and it never was quite able to read the whole thing properly. It does sound like you have yours working for your needs. Unfortunately for me however, I'm stuck with a randomly rebooting iPod.
Appreciate 0