United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i SGM Coupe

Garage List
2008 E82 / 135i  [0.00]
Thumbs up Welcome & Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achtung, Achtung ! View Post
At the high risk of boring all of you to tears (your'e all probably sick of hearing of yet another transformed life !!), on 29 December I went and picked up my new 135i. Owning a BMW has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. So it was an overwhelming experience for me. Paying in cash made it even more overwhelming, in a bad way!!

If anyone's interested (besides myself) it's a:
-Titanium Silver 135i Coupe produced late 11/08
-6 speed manual trans [couldn't find a single stick in the country that had the options we wanted, had to order & wait a very long 8 wk]
-Navigation/iDrive system
-Premium package w/ Taupe Boston Leather seats, Aluminum trim that I was told was made of carbon fiber by dealer [?]
-SPORTS PACKAGE: This was the best surprise ever ! In add'n to the excellent strg wheel, ours came with an M-logo shifter, to me the heart of the whole cockpit!
-18 " 5-spoke alloy wheels.
-Premium Audio System Can anyone reading this help delineate what exactly you get for all this money? It sds gr8, tho.
-Finally, a Christmas gift from my GF, a set of Dunlop SP Wintersport 3d 225/40 R 18 snow tires ! I had snow tires could actually perform this well and look this cool with a low profile !

Just ran out of the 1st, dealer-supplied tank of gas. To me, when you're burning that tank - THAT's a new car !!
Congrats on becoming a BMW owner especially of such a sweet ride!

Enjoy many, many, many years of fun behind the M wheel.

-Jeff