M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBilly View Post
It is a Mustang dyno. From GIAC's website:

GIACs development team employs proprietary GIAC software and a variety of debuggers, emulators and scopes to tackle the most complex tuning problems. Our dedicated research facility in Irvine, CA houses a 4WD Mustang Dynamometer and state of the art tools for developing and testing software. Expertise in software and circuit design, combined with an understanding of embedded technology, enable us to offer a broad range of tuning solutions.

I used to have a modified EVO VIII and it dyno'ed at 322 whp on a Mustang and 375 whp on a Dynojet.

Yup.. just confirmed it in the video . both via the software on the monitor and also you can see it on the device to the right of the machine.. Am I seeing that correctly... that they are currently at 323 hp and 379 ft-lbs as they are tuning ?

Thanks for the info on your Evo...in your case the Dynojet is actually 17% higher... I actually initially put 15% in my post... but then backed down to 10-15% just to ensure accuracy for the internet critics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///1M View Post
Big difference between these results and the Inside Line results of 331 & 362.
So even going with a conservative 15% added to the baseline 300 hp... that's 345hp on a Dynojet... and ABOVE the figures on the Inside Line car..

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 06-04-2011 at 11:18 PM..
Appreciate 0