Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
Hey Dackel,

Nice Pics of my Home Town

but, you get to Munich without saying a word!? Shame on you,

The Hofbräuhaus is one Tourist Place. No real Munich Citizen will go to the Hofbräuhaus... its just too crowded.
When i was younger (arround 20) i go Saturdays to the Hofbräu.... the perfect Place to meet some fresh female Tourist´s. It worked fine

Greetz

Marco
Marco you crack me up!!! Gotta laugh about going to HB to pick up the Ami Mädels (girls). I am truely sorry I did not contact you ahead of my visit. I really just decided late on the night before to drive down to Muenchen. I know one day we will meet though. :-)

I will go again tomorrow. I know.... I am a spoiled MoFo!!! I have the day off and the weather is suppose to be nice. Maybe we can meet? I sent you a PM with my handy/cell number.

Acyually guys when I was in the Hofbräuhaus I was surprised on how empty it was. They did not even have their normal German band there. I guess everyone was at OF across town.

I agree with everyone's thoughts on Hofbräuhaus - it IS a tourist trap. I much prefer to walk up the main street from Marienplatz to the J.W. Augustiner Brau. It was that white buildiing in one of my pics. Its on the left as you leave Marienplatz as you walk towards the Hauptbahnhof. About half way down that pedestrian street.

Another nice bier garten is the Hofbräuhaus in the Englisher Garten park. That is very nice. But kind of a walk.

I am glad everyone enjoyed my photos. Germany is so nice to visit. Many people just do not know what they are missing.

Dackel
Appreciate 0